Welcome to Sree Konaseema Bhanoji Ramars College
it was established On 2-7-1951, The college is situated in an area of 23 acres of land with compound wall all around and B.T. Roads inside. It has separate Laboratories, each Laboratory located in separate R.C.C. buildings with adequate furniture and well equipped apparatus.
SREE KONASEEMA BHANOJI RAMARS COLLEGE WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1951.
On 2-7-1951 the College was formally inaugurated in an auspicious manner by Sri.J.V.Bhanoji Ramars, Chief Donor by performing a ‘PUJA’ at Board High School, Amalapuram. This was the only college in the entire KONASEEMA in those days, and the third college in the EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT. The college was named after the grand father of Late. J.V.B. Ramars, Zamindar of Peruru and Chief Donor, whose munificent donation of Rs.1,00,000/-(Rupees One Lakh) helped in establishing the college. College was officially inaugurated on 12-10-1951 by Hon’ble Sri Bezawada Gopala Reddy then Finance Minister and Prochancellor, Andhra University. Sri Kala Venkata Rao, then Health Minister and Dr.V.S.Krishna, Vice-Chancellor, graced the occasion. It was started with 163 students in Intermediate Classes in the Zilla Parishad High School, Amalapuram temporarily and affiliated to Andhra University. The Management made efforts to acquire a site in Amalapuram and succeeded in purchasing the …